Friday, November 18, 2016

Game Journalism Day 8

Today I attempted to restart and see how far I get. I thought I would had about half a base done but I could not find any nails and I ended up with just this in my in my inventory in half an hour:
http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/


How to play the game: To play this game you must have a crap ton of patience and be very good at being aware of your surroundings, you can pretty much die at any time so make sure to be careful. When you load into the game make sure to reload your pistol to fill it, as well as gather some wood right away, try to aim to make a base ASAP to put a command unit in which will show you where your base is on the map, to get materials walk around finding loot boxes, collecting fibers and fruit while avoiding bears and wolfs.


During my journey i encountered AI hunters which try to kill me as I'm wandering around I advise avoiding them unless you can kill them or have a wolf nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment