Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Game Journalism Day 2

Today I had a ton of fun with this game, i got resources, got a loot box, challenged a bear, died. Basically everything I enjoy in a survival game, this game had.
                                                            
I ended up surviving the night surprisingly, I created a campfire and sat on a rock all night which apparently worked.
http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/

http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/
Then I died in the morning... I attempted to kill a wolf.
http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/
The environment looked awesome in this game even though my graphics were at low.

The mountains in the background really added a cool effect.

http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/
I found a loot bag and got some pretty sick stuff, sadly i only found one.

I came across a wolf and a bear which i cautiously tried to fight...and failed.

http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/each tree seems to give around 3-4 wood which is pretty good since how easy it is to get wood and how many trees are around.

My tips to everyone is to be cautious at the beginning until you get some good enough weapons to fight the animals with.

I would say my first day of gameplay was amazing, I really enjoy the game and recommend giving it a try, it is very fun and I am especially looking forward to multiplayer so i can enjoy the game with my friends as well!
http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/
http://jlomas8562.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment