Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Post - Nov.4, 2016

My layer style I used to make the iris was the gradient overlay tool.
I Turned the blend mode to normal, Style to radial, gradient to whatever colour I want, then i changed the opacity.




To overlay a picture of stars onto an image, you put the star image over top of the other image in layer order, then you shift click the layer of the hand, then shift+ctrl+I, to crop out the surrounding star background image to make the stars be over top of your other image/shape. For example with the hand project you would do that to make the galaxy be over top of the hand then change the opacity of the galaxy to make the hand layer more visible.


JTN is an online market researching company.


Something im good at that nobody knows about me is sewing and tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment