My goal for today was to build a camp, unfortunately due to wolves and bears, I lost all of my resources I gathered for a solid 20 minutes. Wolves and bears in this game I feel have too much health or do too much damage, as they are near impossible to kill with your beginner stuff which means to survive you have to run and hide from everything. I started over 3 times and on my third try I ended off with a platform and a beacon. My first life i needed more fiber and I had tons of nails, my second life I needed tons of nails and more wood, and my third life I had enough of everything but I was still a bit low on nails so I could not build the walls and door.
To make a camp i recommend running around looking for nails and fiber and gather as much wood as possible. Start with making the platform, then make the walls and a door, and finish with the roof. While gathering loot try your hardest not to get near a wolf or bear as you will 8 times out of 10 die and lose everything. Camps are a good way to store your items, and have a safe place during the night, but be aware of the hunters and raiders that may try to kill you and take your stuff.
Here was what I had on my third attempt:

No comments:
Post a Comment