Friday, September 16, 2016

FRIDAY POST - Sept 16 2016

What did I do this week?

This week i played around with Pivot Animator and made 12 Animations. Here is some ones i like (NOT MINE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=1PFJPg9BhSw 


I also learned how to create a Blog, heres an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2QvwgaECps

I went from one project to the next each day helping out friends who were stuck or confused.

What did I learn? 

I learned how to create a link list and an avatar for Blogger, I also learned some tricks on making animations look way better and add images and backgrounds to them. as i used these enough i felt i was getting better and knew how to do more as I have done it so many times. Overall i think I've learned quite a bit and want to keep learning more to further advance my skills.

What is my Opinion?

In my Opinion I feel Pivot is a very amazing software that I recommend anyone who wants to get into animation gives a shot and plays around with it. I would rate it a 10/10 would use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment